Round Lake

Round Lake

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Women's Retreat

This year's retreat is soon here. Sorry for the late notice. It is September 12th and 13th at Round Lake Wilderness camp.

In spite of my cancer I get to go this year. I am so blessed. It's been something I have looked forward to attending each year for over thirty years now.

I was blessed to go when I was disabled with my epilepsy and now I am still attending even though my disability is now my cancer. It's just a good time up in the mountains surrounded by God's artwork and fellow sisters in Christ. We fellowship, learn new things, get in touch with God and have fun.

If you can't make it this year come next year at this same time. Get out of the rat race of life and relax surrounded by the presence of God.

Karen Gillett

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment